20 Hour Aqua Yoga Training
This program will give you the tools and hands-on experience teaching and assisting Aqua Yoga classes. This program requires that you already have a 200 Hour Certification.
Intensive weekend study including:
- Learn to sequence and teach an Aqua yoga class
- Learn how to teach the balance in each pose
- Learn basic anatomy and physiology
- Learn how to assist and evaluate bodies physically; and how to prevent injuries
- Learn effective presentation and communication skills needed to teach effectively
- Practice demonstration and adjustments in a pool group setting.
- Learn to translate yoga poses into the water.
- Learn how to use props to assist and enhance poses.